It’s the Stan Lee’s L.A. Comic Con 6th Anniversary SURVIVAL GUIDE!
We want you to have the BEST time possible, so we’ve put together some really useful information for you.
And if you print this out, not only can you have this vital info with you at the show, but it makes a great collectible! OK, not really, but you COULD have Stan Lee sign it. How cool would that be?
On with the guide!
1. Wanna meet Stan Lee? Cool! Any ticket holder has a chance to get to purchase an autograph or photo from the man himself. All you gotta do is go to Stan’s Booth on the show floor. We recommend making this your first priority and arriving early. Just keep in mind Stan’s lines do get long but he is worth the wait!
2. Pick up your badge early! A ticket gets you a badge, a badge gets you in the door! We will open badge redemption this year in the lobby of the SOUTH HALL 9:00am- 8:00pm on Friday, Oct 28th and 7:00am on Saturday, October 29th. We are working hard to make sure we can process tickets as fast as possible, but you can never go wrong with arriving early! You can also have a friend pick up your badge as long as they have your scannable ticket. Just make sure they don’t lose your badge because that would totally suck and you have to buy another.
3. Have your ticket printed out, or have it up and ready to be scanned on your smart phone. It makes scanning super easy, and the folks behind you in line will love you eternally.
4. Use #LAComicCon16 when you tweet and Instagram for a chance to win cool prizes!
5. Parking is plentiful, but with expected crowds it will fill up early. As an alternative, you should totally take the train. There is a stop across the street from the LACC. Keep in mind: The Rock n Roll Marathon is on Sunday, October 30th, so expect traffic delays and full parking garages!
6. Carpool with friends! It’s also good for the environment, and friendship is magic.
7. Read our Harassment Policy. L.A. Comic Con is all about Being Excellent to Each Other. If you see someone being harassed, or YOU feel like someone is bothering you or being inappropriate, tell a Comic Con staff member or Security RIGHT AWAY.
8. Bring plenty of cash. Many of our vendors take credit cards, but Internet on the floor (and so many people with smart phones) can slow down card processing. So don't miss out on that exclusive -- keep cash handy! (Yes, we have plenty of ATM's at the LACC, but lines can get long, and hey – bank fees, right?).
9. Check out our website to know where and when all our celebrities will be signing. We also have a list of their prices. You can see at www.stanleeslacomiccon.com
10. Purchase your autographs and photos for Cary Elwes, Candice Patton, Shannon Purser and others at the Celebrity Autograph and Photograph booth located in Hall K, right next to the photo booth.
11. Scored a free autograph? Redeem it also at the Celebrity Autograph and Photograph booth located in Hall K, right next to the photo booth.
12. Some of our celebrities offer VIP packages on our web site. Order ahead and avoid lines!
13. Wear comfortable shoes. You will be doing a lot of walking.
14. We have a lot of cool exclusives check out program guide to see where they are located on the show floor.
15. Stop by the official L.A. Comic Con Merch booth located in the at booth #1808 and pick up your L.A. Comic Con hat or T-Shirt!
16. Families should create a meeting point in case you get separated, like the Hot Topic Main Stage or "under sign 400."
17. Have your phone charged! You don't want to miss out on any great photo opportunities!
18. Pick up our free program guide. It’s a collector’s edition with original artwork by Camilla De’Errico, stop by her table and have her sign She is located in ARTIST ALLEY at table A26!
19. Plan your day ahead by checking out our panel schedule and floor map on our website: www.stanleeslacomiccon.com We have over 200 panels and attractions over the course of the weekend! Download the Allcal app for LIVE updates to our Programming and Autograph Schedules!
20. Pack a lunch, or check out all the other great food options at L.A. LIVE and the food truck grub spot between West Hall and Hall K.
21. Friday Night join us for Club Comic Con with DJ Rufio (yes the dude from Hook. In his Hook costume) and some other special guests. You can buy tickets here: https://www.showclix.com/event/clubcomiccon 21+ only
22. Don’t forget all 3-day and Saturday badge holders get in FREE to our Halloween Cosplay Ball at Club Novo. 18 and over only, please.
23. Cosplay if you can! We love it when people are dressed up, as do your fellow con attendees.
24. Read our Weapons Policy if you are Cosplaying, to avoid any hassle or disappointment. http://comikazeexpo.com/weapons-policy
25. If you are bringing a Cosplay Prop or Weapon, please get it checked at one of our SEVEN Cosplay Weapons Check Counters! They will be an every entrance point to our show! If your weapon has NOT been checked, you will be asked by security to get it tagged before entering the hall!
26. Got kids? Don’t miss LA’s Ultimate Trick-or-Treat Sunday afternoon from 12-2! It’s a SAFE and FUN way to trick-or-treat. All of our vendors will have candy to give away.
27. Why stop there? We also have the Kid’s Costume Contest, presented by Disney’s MOANA on the Hot Topic Main Stage at 12:30pm!
28. As always…safety first. Wait, no: HAVE FUN!!!